Sunday, November 16, 2008

Google raid

Old article/interview
You Only Win Some: While Weller achieved great critical success with the film Stonewall, he has also had some "big disappointments" in Hollywood. "I had this great character in Coyote Ugly and now you can only see it on the DVD in the cut scenes," he says. "My role in Armageddon is another sad story-I was entirely cut out of it. Though apparently if you are watching it on video and you have a frame-by-frame feature you can see me."

HA, I have seen the deleted scenes and I watched Armageddon, hawk-eyed, and squeed a bit. Read the rest HERE

*A couple pictures one new-ish, one old HERE

*Adorable excerpt from new Mary interview...
We knew each other a little before, though not very well. It’s unusual but we are just very similar to our characters. Even our relationship is very similar because we give each other a really hard time (laughs). It’s a very brother-and-sister relationship and I tease him mercilessly ... he puts on these retainers between takes, and he’s constantly checking himself on the mirror. He’s really the girl, and I am the boy. But we have a nice friendship and I have become the godmother to his baby girl.

LOL.
source

No comments: